- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Oil change service
- Replace rear brake pads and rotors. Clean and lubricate caliper slides. Clean wheel hubs for correct rotor to hub contact. Check and fill brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
- Replaced broken rear springs noted on inspection
- Replaced left tail lamp bulb and right brake lite bulb
- Replaced right side front drive axle and differential out put housing, shaft was not in all the way,tearing up housing and axle, very low on differential fluid
- Rotate and Balance Tires
- See following notes
Travis M. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/30/2020