- Inspected the brakes, there is good brake pad material remaining on both the front and the rear and the rotors seem ok also. There is no problems with the brakes however the noise may be related to pad material .
- Labor to perform complete vehicle inspection .
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with f
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Mount and balance four tire/wheel assemblies.
- Place vehicle on alignment rack, attach equipment, measure caster, camber and toe. Compare to vehicle specifications. Set and adjust all approved alignment angles with allowable specifications.
- Access cabin filter housing remove old air filter. Clean out housing of debris. Install new filter. Fasten housing.
Susell Z. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/23/2019