- Labor to perform complete vehicle inspection .
- Test battery for current condition. Note Actual CCA or CA specification. Note test results. Attach results print out if needed.
- Disconnect battery hold down and battery cables. Remove battery. Clean connections if required. Install new battery, attach cables, torque hold down.
- Mount and balance four tire/wheel assemblies.
- Place vehicle on alignment rack, attach equipment, measure caster, camber and toe. Compare to vehicle specifications. Set and adjust all approved alignment angles with allowable specifications.
Diane W. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/5/2019