CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-22T23:01:15+00:002011 Kia Sorento CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-22T23:01:15+00:00
- Access cabin filter housing remove old air filter. Clean out housing of debris. Install new filter. Fasten housing.
- Cleans, throttle body, fuel injectors, combustion chambers, converters, ionizes carbon from system, promotes better performance and fuel economy, reduces costly repairs
- Oil and filter change service
- Remove fluid from the entire system and the reservoir. Refill the system with new fluid designed to exceed OE performance specifications.
- Replace head lamp bulb
- Replace rear stabilizer bar bushings
- Replace rear stabilizer bar control links
- Replace spark plugs
- The vehicle started good and seemed to run ok. There is no trouble codes in the computer memory. Checked scan data, there is no red flags. There is no history of spark plugs being replaced. Recommend replacing spark plugs
- There is play in the rear stabilizer links and stabilizer bar bushings
Rick L. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/21/2020