- Check for tire rotation
- Replace left front ball joint
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel .
- Replace center brake light bulb
- Remove wheel from vehicle. Repair tire. Reinstall on vehicle.
- Access cabin filter housing remove old air filter. Clean out housing of debris. Install new filter. Fasten housing.
- Oil change service
Heidi T. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/13/2021