CRM Mitchell1 2019-12-24T23:01:01+00:002007 Volkswagen Jetta CRM Mitchell1 2019-12-24T23:01:01+00:00
- Cleans, throttle body, fuel injectors, combustion chambers, converters, ionizes carbon from system, promotes better performance and fuel economy, reduces costly repairs
- Diagnosis, scan code p0322 present for crankshaft sensor fault code, replaced sensor, cleared codes all good
- Oil change service
- Removed door panel found actuator cable to be dislodged, corrected issue, all good
Greg S. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/21/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-02-07T23:00:20+00:002014 Volkswagen Tiguan CRM Mitchell1 2019-02-07T23:00:20+00:00
- Labor to perform complete vehicle inspection .
- Test battery for current condition. Note Actual CCA or CA specification. Note test results. Attach results print out if needed.
- Disconnect battery hold down and battery cables. Remove battery. Clean connections if required. Install new battery, attach cables, torque hold down.
- Mount and balance four tire/wheel assemblies.
- Place vehicle on alignment rack, attach equipment, measure caster, camber and toe. Compare to vehicle specifications. Set and adjust all approved alignment angles with allowable specifications.
Diane W. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/5/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2017-10-06T16:42:30+00:00We Service and Repair
- All General Repair and Maintenance
All Volkswagen Cars and Trucks CRM Mitchell1 2017-10-06T16:42:30+00:00