CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-17T23:01:42+00:002014 Volkswagen Jetta CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-17T23:01:42+00:00
- Flat Tire Repair (tire is not repairable)
- Tested vent operation, 80 degrees from left vent, 60 degrees from middle vents, 50 degrees from right vent. Tested Inlet temperature at 179, Outlet at 110. This indicates very poor flow through heater core. Checked coolant condition, found coolant very sludged Will first need a chemical cleaning of cooling system to remove sludge. Then could try backflushing the heater core.
- Mount and balance two tire/wheel assemblies.
- Flushed the heater core using flush chemicals and water pressure from a hose. Flushed both directions in and out to try to dislodge any restrictions. Reassembled and ran the vehicle. There may be a little improvement. Most likely will need to replace the heater core to get the maximum heat.
- Access cabin filter housing remove old air filter. Clean out housing of debris. Install new filter. Fasten housing.
- Oil change service
Tersea H. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/15/2022