CRM Mitchell1 2023-04-07T21:59:18+00:002015 Audi S4 CRM Mitchell1 2023-04-07T21:59:18+00:00
- Check brake pulsation and pad wear
- Replace front brake pads and rotors. Clean and lubricate caliper slides. Clean wheel hubs for correct rotor to hub contact. Check and fill brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
- Mount and balance four tire/wheel assemblies. Extreme low profile
- Replace rear shocks and upper shock mounts
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel .
- Access cabin filter housing remove old air filter. Clean out housing of debris. Install new filter. Fasten housing. Remove and replace air filter.
Greg S. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/6/2023