CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-20T21:59:55+00:002014 Toyota Sequoia CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-20T21:59:55+00:00
- Oil change service and lube driveshafts
- Disconnect battery hold down and battery cables. Remove battery. Clean connections if required. Install new battery, attach cables, torque hold down.
- Mount and balance four tire/wheel assemblies.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel .
- Additional labor to replace TPMS sensor and reprogram
Aaron / Carrie L. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/19/2022