CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-09T22:03:08+00:002008 Honda Odyssey CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-09T22:03:08+00:00
- Inspected the vehicle. The passenger front strut was completely blown out. This will cause rattling and noise from the front end. There is also loose links and bushings. Will need to start here.
- Mount and balance two tire/wheel assemblies.
- Oil and filter change service
- Remove fluid from the entire system and the reservoir. Refill the system with new fluid designed to exceed OE performance specifications.
- Remove wheel from vehicle. Repair tire. Reinstall on vehicle.
- Replace both front complete struts and stabilizer link pins
- Replace left rear hub/wheel bearing
- Replace stabilizer bar bushings
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel .
- Rotate and Balance Tires
Joshua D. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/8/2021