CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-13T23:03:21+00:002008 Honda Pilot CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-13T23:03:21+00:00
- Found leak at pressure hose
- POWER STEERING HOSE – Remove & Replace – Pressure
- Oil and filter change service
- Scanned all sensors – only 2 would transmit. LF and LR not transmitting.
- We also attempted a new battery and switched components inside key FOBs. Also tried to clean contacts. Neither transmitter would illuminate the red LED. Conclude that both transmitters are faulty.
- We added clamps to the front manifold converter shield
- degrease power steering fluid mess from engine compartment
- Replace cabin filter
Craig S. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/12/2021