2013 Volvo S60CRM Mitchell1 2023-04-07T21:57:53+00:00
- Fluid was completely black – flush fluid and add Lucas transmission additive
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – 2.5L Eng – [Includes: R&I Timing Belt.] – [Includes: R&I Radiator (where applicable).]
- Additional labor to replace leaking camshaft seals, remove vacuum pump to install camshaft sprocket alignment tool, and replace intake VVT solenoid
- Mount and balance four tire/wheel assemblies.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel .
Erik M. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/6/2023