CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-25T22:00:43+00:002011 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-25T22:00:43+00:00
- Inspected the brakes, there is good brake pad material remaining on both the front and the rear and the rotors seem ok also. There is no problems with the brakes however the noise may be related to pad material .
- Labor to perform complete vehicle inspection .
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with f
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Mount and balance four tire/wheel assemblies.
- Place vehicle on alignment rack, attach equipment, measure caster, camber and toe. Compare to vehicle specifications. Set and adjust all approved alignment angles with allowable specifications.
- Access cabin filter housing remove old air filter. Clean out housing of debris. Install new filter. Fasten housing.
Susell Z. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/23/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2018-10-02T22:00:20+00:002010 Jeep Commander CRM Mitchell1 2018-10-02T22:00:20+00:00
- Confirmed the customers concern. Removed parts to gain access and learned the water pump has seized. Will need to replace the water pump, serpentine belt coolant flush, and thermostat
- Replace waterpump
- coolant flush and fill
- Replace thermostat assembly
Bill Y. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/1/2018
CRM Mitchell1 2018-01-26T01:10:20+00:002010 Jeep Commander CRM Mitchell1 2018-01-26T01:10:20+00:00
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel .
- Battery replaced
Bill Y. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/7/2017