2011 MINI CooperCRM Mitchell1 2018-11-01T22:01:14+00:00
- Diagnosis, scan, found many cylinder misfires, traced to ignition coils and spark plugs, replaced 4 ignition coils, 4 spark plugs
- Cleans, throttle body, fuel injectors, combustion chambers, converters, ionizes carbon from system, promotes better performance and fuel economy, reduces costly repairs
- Oil and filter change service
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Performed transmission fluid service / Drain and fill
- Cooling system service
Yu Z. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/30/2018