CRM Mitchell1 2023-10-27T22:01:02+00:002015 Jeep Cherokee CRM Mitchell1 2023-10-27T22:01:02+00:00
- Client states there is a rubbing type sound from the brakes
- Labor to replace both rear coil springs and install spring lift adapters
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with f
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel .
- Access cabin filter housing remove old air filter. Clean out housing of debris. Install new filter. Fasten housing.
- Labor to drain and refill rear differential fluid
Daniel C. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/26/2023